- Answer: Purchased tickets are non-refundable and only valid for the specified date and the specified show. However, if a show is sold out, we make an announcement at the Facebook event. You can then trade or exchange your tickets (if you like) at the Facebook event page.
Can I return or swap my purchased tickets?
can I reserve tickets?
Answer: That's not possible, unfortunately. We buy all ingredients per show, so we only work with pre sales.
Can I buy tickets as a gift?
- Answer: Yes you can. There are two ways.
- Buy a gift voucher for an amount of your choice. The voucher can be redeemed for all shows. If you want the beautiful gift package sent to you by post, select the gift voucher incl. gift pack. If you want it to be sent digital, select the e- voucher.
- Buy tickets for a specific show. You can make your own gift or order the beautiful gift package for only + € 3,50. The tickets will be sent to your address.
- Visit the cadeau page for all options.
Can we sit with our friends?
- Answer: Of course! Per order, the guests seat next to or across from each other. If you ordered the tickets separately, or ordered extra tickets, please state the name of your friends / order number and we take care of the correct seating.
are drinks included?
- At the film+dinner shows, a welcome drink is included but other drinks are NOT included. You can order your drinks before the film or in the break and pay afterwards with PIN or cash. At the film+drinks shows, drinks are included plus one snack.
how do you handle food allergies?
- Answer: 'What you see is what you eat' is our slogan. We don't have custom menus. When you have an allergy, please check the menu of the specific show beforehand to see if the show is suitable for your diet. We advise you to skip the specific course(s) and/or swap the course with a friend. If you only have to skip 1 or 2 courses, we certainly advise you to join us. In doubt? Don't hesitate to call or mail us!
- We respect your privacy and do not share information of our customers with third parties.
- When ordering a ticket we collect data: your name, phone, email and order, to make sure the order process will go smoothly.
- We save the orders for six months and then delete the information. You can always request a free copy invoice by mailing to email@example.com
- We email our customers three times:
- - confirming the order, incl. invoice
- - information about the event (a few days in advance)
- - for a survey evaluating the event.
- We then add your email to our mailinglist, to keep you updated about our events. You can opt out any time.
- When we take pictures during the event, we will ask your permission on that evening for possible public use of the photo.
- Cinema Culinair is owner and author of the original concept Cinema Culinair, serving food and/or drinks synchronized with a film, and has the exclusive right to publish, produce and copy the work. It is illegal to copy the concept without the written permission of VOF Cinema Culinair.